Common Questions about Pet Cremation in Bristol, VA
When a furry member of the family passes away, it is common to have questions about end of life services. At Faithful Pets Cremation and Burial Care, we are here to help you navigate the decisions that need to be made during this difficult time. Our team promises the highest levels of respect for pet cremation in Bristol, VA. We understand a pet can be an important member of the family, which is why they deserve to be honored.
Choosing our team means that you not only receive help with the coordination of the cremation service, but we also offer top-notch support and love for your family. We are glad to answer your questions and assist as you are selecting the right end of life services for your pet.
Questions About Pet Cremation in Bristol, VA
Here are answers to some of the most common questions about pet cremation:
- Do you offer burial and cremation? Yes, you can choose from traditional burial or pet cremation. A burial can be done in a pet cemetery, or some families have a private location where they would like to lay the animal to rest. If you prefer cremation, then you can choose a standalone service, or pair pet cremation with a memorial event.
- What event services are available? We know that it is important to have a dedicated time where you can share memories of your pet. You have the full support of our staff if you would like to schedule an informal gathering or catered reception.
- Where can I buy burial or cremation products? At Faithful Pets Cremation and Burial Care, we offer all products you might need for burial or cremation, including markers and monuments, caskets, and urns.
- How can I remember my pet? If you want to memorialize the pet, then you might consider jewelry or a keepsake urn. We can assist with personalized pawprint jewelry, thumbprint jewelry, or cremation jewelry.
- How is the cremation completed? We have a pet cremation chamber where the animal will be placed. Intense heat is used to reduce the body to bone fragments. Then, the fragments are cooled and processed into a fine powder form. Finally, these ashes are collected in the storage container of your choice.
- Will my pet receive an individual cremation? You can choose private cremation if you prefer to have it done separately. Some crematories offer group cremation, which is an option you might consider if you are looking for ways to reduce the costs.
- Why choose cremation instead of burial? The main benefit of cremation is the flexibility you have regarding how the animal will be laid to rest. Keep the ashes in a memorial urn so you can carry the ashes with you if you choose to move to a different home in the future.
- How long will it take for the pet to be cremated? The actual cremation only takes about 45 minutes for small animals. Larger animals require a bit more time, depending on the weight of the animal.
- What types of pets can be cremated? We offer pet cremation services for a variety of animals, including cats, dogs, hamsters, ferrets, rabbits, birds, Guinea pigs, and more. Call us to discuss the type of animal you would like to cremate.
When you choose Faithful Pets Cremation and Burial Care, you will see that we pay attention to the details to offer a personalized experience for every family. Our goal is to ensure that these services are the right fit to match your traditions and preferences.
Immediate Care and Preplanning Services
Sometimes, the passing of a family pet is unexpected. At Faithful Pets Cremation and Burial Care, we are just a phone call away. When you are facing the challenge of planning end of life services for your family pet, then we encourage you to contact us as soon as possible.
Additionally, we are also here to support with preplanning services for pet cremation in Bristol, VA. For example, some families know that their pets are nearing the end, and they prefer to take care of the arrangements in advance. If your animal is sick or aged, then you are welcome to contact us at your convenience. Preplanning allows you to learn about available services without feeling the pressure and emotions when the animal passes away. You will have reduced stress at the time of death, knowing that the arrangements are already in place.
Support for Your Family
We care about your family and offer full-service pet cremation in Bristol, VA. You will receive personalized services when choosing Faithful Pets Cremation and Burial Care. This experience gives you a chance to say goodbye to your pet in a loving, dignified manner. For more information, schedule a consultation at our nearby location: 19415 Lee Hwy Abingdon, VA 24210. Call at your convenience to learn about available services: (276) 623-2738